General Partner with company oversight, committed to cost-effective management of resources and quality performance.
Award-winning executive with 22 years of top performing sales experience.
Innovative with proven ability to create highly profitable programs through marketing, training, and partner relationships.
Client focused, Creative and focused. Dedicated to finding a pathway to succeed. Organized, resourceful and visionary. Relationship building has been one of the major keys to building a profitable company.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Background in Mortgage loan origination and banking.
- Expertise in operations and finance
- Proven ability to plan, organize, motivate and manage 25 agents
- Built a Multimillion-dollar company and maintained an ability to track spending and maximize profits
- Extensive knowledge in fitness and nutrition High ability to transition quickly to changes in the industry
- Skilled at finding creative solutions to unforeseen challenges
- Excellent ability to work under pressure Strong negotiation and research
Maintained position of Top producer and top branch for the 2nd largest mortgage company in the US. Negotiated multi million dollar commercial transactions with Wall Street and found creative ways to obtain financing for challenging borrowers.
High ability to keep up with needs and changes in the market.
General Partner/Mortage Broker
June 1992 to Current
Trinity Mortgage Capital/Division of C2 Financial Corp – Copperopolis, Ca
Robin Dimiceli Developed business plan to find and build relationships with referral sources. Find new products continually. Advertise to the general public as well as target markets. Build trust and find solutions for clients. Match programs to consumers based on their needs and financial abilities. Package applicants financial and credit abilities and match with a lender that will meet their needs. Increased profits by 100% in 2010.
Managed and motivated 25 plus independent contractors. Maintained continuing education and licensing requirements
Budgeted according to ever changing market and found innovative ways to maximize profitability. Developed advertising campaigns keeping up with the needs and desires of consumers as well as referral sources.